12.31.2012

2012 Recap: September – December

September

September is the slow-down month of the year, it seems. After the excitement and heat of the summer, the impending fall season means cozier nights with sweaters and hot coffee and everything pumpkin spice. The Bloomsburg Fair came back around, bring delicious treats with it.
My boyfriend turned 27 years old, and I shared 27 reasons why I love him. I fell in love with the VSCO Cam app, and used it religiously for the next couple of months (until Afterglow…more on that later, though). Even though I posted about it in the beginning of October, I went with my sister, her boyfriend, Brad, and my dad to Berwick Brewing Company’s Oktoberfest.
Also important: Brad’s cousin’s Bachelor/ette weekend and meeting my cousin’s baby boy for the first time!

punkinale018038033010024

October

Hello, busy month! We attended two weddings this weekend, and when I wasn’t doing this, I was working Saturdays. It all happened so fast, and certainly burned a hole in my pocket. Very memorable, though. Both weddings I attended were beautiful (The Barrys and the Sterenchocks). Because I was hurting with money, I decided to start getting crafty (Sharpie mug and Scrabble Tile Coasters to start…) and it’s been a journey ever since. Since I love my nail polish so much, I wanted to share a look inside my addiction.

book007036042008030037085006007

November

November was a recovery month from the craziness of weddings. I did some more crafty things, and I fell in love with the Afterglow app. I made 4 simple goals to accomplish by the end of the year (I only really succeeded in the one, which was breaking out my Canon Rebel more often instead of relying on my phone all the time.) We had a lot of quiet weekends working on crafts, watching movies, and I started going to the library to save money on my book habit. We had an awesome Thanksgiving, just my little family of 4, and we all made tasty dishes.
The best was our mini-vacation/long weekend, where we tried zip lining for the first time. Awesome.
It was a great way to ease out of the previous month of craziness and prepare for the next month of Holiday craziness.

coffeeIMG_3359marianailsthemeal053

011043007

December

And here we are…hard to believe that, not only have we finished this past month, but we’ve finished this year. These past few months have been a blur…going through the posts and photos, some of these events felt further away than ones from the beginning of the year! We had a lovely, though short, holiday. I’ll just share some photos…

treeeeewittle

040027

007019IMG_4009socutie

And that’s 2012. It’s been a crazy year. If I’m honest, it wasn’t the best. I’m ready for change, for new movements.
I can only hope that I will attempt to make any necessary changes.

For now, it’s nice to look back on the good times I had this year, with my head held high towards the future.

Happy New Year, everyone!
Have fun, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment