9.13.2012

Happiness via VSCO Cam

Why did it take me so long to download VSCO Cam? I’d seen it hashtagged plenty of times on Instagram, and one of my favorite bloggers talked about it on her site. But I finally looked into it, and I’m so glad I did. It is such a great camera app for the iPhone.
I feel like a lot of camera apps either go super easy with filters or super complicated with options. VSCO Cam is super simple and yet, you can make the same picture look different in so many ways and it’s all in the palm of your hand.

I decided to share a little happy list using photos I took with VSCO Cam.
It’s been one of those weeks where you need to look on the bright side.

006018004008019016

Deer sighting on one of my walks around the block on break at work. It was exciting!
The most precious, chubbiest cheeks ever.
My first two Butter London nail polish purchases. Both sparkly. Hope they’re good!
Blue Moon seasonal ales. Both are are so tasty. Wish I had one right now.
Yummy Pear Ginger Orla Kiely - Method soap from Target.
The cutest things at Brad and Lou’s. Mason jars filled with Halloween candy and topped off with tea lights. Best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment