9.27.2012

27 reasons I love this 27 year old…

bjb

Today is my boyfriend Brad’s 27th birthday! I have so many pictures, but I had a lot of fun looking at ones from late 2010/early 2011, and seeing how much we’ve both changed (now I’m the 25 year old!). I am a super duper lucky girl to have such a wonderful guy. And I’m excited to celebrate 27 with him, and many more years to come. For now, here’s a cheesy list of 27 things I love about Brad.

His generosity and love for helping people.
His creativity and success in all that he attempts to do.
His drive and ambition to make a better life and do what he loves.
His sense of humor, which surprises me and makes me laugh everyday.
He looks super cute in cardigans.
His supportive nature, and the encouragement he always gives to make things happen.
His amazing and imaginative cooking skills (dinner is hardly ever disappointing).
He is adventurous and always willing to try new things.
He puts up with me hogging the bed.
He does silly accents that make me laugh forever.
I don’t usually have to tell him what I would like at the moment, he just knows.
His extensive knowledge of cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants.
He is so great with kids.
He has so much respect for his family, and for mine, and we’ve become a part of each other’s.
You can put him in any social setting and he will find people to talk to, make it fun, and have a blast.
He looks forward to a great future.
It is very rare you will find him in a bad mood. It’s strange when he is.
Best cuddler ever ever ever.
He gets excited about my creative ideas, and always tries to push me forward (even though I hardly listen).
He is honest and trustworthy.
He has the most well-made, humorous videos from his teenage years that MUST BE PUT ON YOUTUBE SOON.
He invited me to Lake Seneca back in 2008 when we had only known each other about two weeks and I fell in love with wine.
He obliges me when I start to plan an imaginary wedding.
He’s a hugger. If you know him, you’re probably gonna get hugged by him a lot.
We can be in the same room, doing our own thing, and be completely content.
He still opens the car door for me on date nights.

And finally….
He is 100% completely, unabashedly, and always himself.

Love you, Brad! Happy birthday! I’m so glad you were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment