12.03.2012

Weekend via Afterglow

How was your weekend? Mine went by so fast! Saturday shifts really shorten everything.
It was still super nice, though.
Brad and I went for pizza, wings, and beer at one of our favorite local spots, Tommy’s. It’s a common Friday night dinner for us.
We also got to celebrate the engagement and housewarming of our friends Tracy and Steve. They have an adorable home with a HUGE, gorgeous basement. I want to hang out at their little bar and chat all night long.
I’m proud to say, despite my low funds, I was able to grab a couple of Christmas presents. I’m making small strides.
Brad and I also spent all Saturday night playing video games and eating snacks. I love our weekends. We have the best sleepovers EVER.
And Sunday, I had way too much coffee and enjoyed a nice chunk of the 7th season of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.
I’m so behind and they finally put it on there!

Here are some Afterglow photos I took this weekend.

017018

012015024022020

Tommy’s Pizza Corner is decked out for the holidays.
This is Tommy’s special fried Sicilian pizza. It’s to die for. Mmmm.
Plenty of food and drinks at Tracy and Steve’s. I enjoyed a delicious cup of hot cocoa spiked with bourbon.
I fell in love with these Penguin Threads editions of classic novels Little Women and Emma. So pretty. Wish I could’ve bought them!
Brad rocking a furry hat at Target.
Cali chillin’ out on the bed. I love the way she was sitting, like she was going to start surfing the web at any moment.
Me, in sweats, comfy and cozy.

Can’t wait for the next weekend already. I don’t want to wish my days away, though.
I’m notorious for doing that. One day, I won’t anymore…

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable! That pizza looks amazing I need to get on that!! Also, I love your cupcake nails!

    ReplyDelete