11.30.2012

Dinner Last Night: Tacos…Again

006

If I haven’t the slightest idea (or the funds to get inventive) what to make for dinner, chances are I’m going to make tacos.
No one complains, certainly not me, and there’s plenty to go around.
Like last time, I did double decker tacos for myself. So good.

Well, it’s already Friday. Crazy for me because I really just started the work week. But that’s fine with me!
I have to work tomorrow, which is a bummer, but I have an engagement/housewarming to celebrate with some friends so that will be lovely!
Also, I really need to get cracking on some of my projects for Christmas…looks like I’ll have to get out of my usual PJ and TV routine that consumes my weekend and break out my gear (or at least use my hands while I watch some TV ha ha).

Have a great weekend, y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment