11.22.2012

Thankful

turkey

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful everyday for so many things, but today is the day we share those feelings.

I am obviously thankful, and always will be, for my family, my friends, my boyfriend. They all go under one category of people I love, people who shape my life, people who are there for me and teach me and help me grow. I am thankful to have a job, even if it’s not the dream or I don’t make a lot of money, because I have some and I can pay my bills. I have a roof over my head.

But there are silly things, too. And here we go…

I am thankful for…

Music and movies and TV shows. My iPhone. Cameras and film and SD cards. Books, the authors who write them, the libraries, book stores, Amazon, Kindle. Chicken wings, queso dip, tacos and burritos. Michaels and craft supplies and anxious hands that want to learn. Imagination and ideas that zoom through my head and ache to be let out. Blogging, bloggers, people who share their lives good and bad, who inspire from simply being themselves. Lana Del Rey. Mark Duplass. Misfits. Wine. Flavored coffee creamers. 

And so on and so forth…

Enjoy the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment