11.28.2012

A Happy List

coffee

Coffee with International Delights creamers (Salted Caramel Mocha FTW), especially in my Hello Kitty mug.
Picking out Christmas presents for the people I love.
Adding more and more books to my list of must-reads.
Turning off the alarms and sleeping in.
My hot pink fleece jacket from Old Navy, a steal under $10.
Comfy, thick men’s socks, especially when worn over jeans and peeking out of booties.
The Friday night ritual Brad and I have started, where we go to Michaels’ and buy craft supplies.
Lana Del Rey’s new EP, Paradise. Every song is gold.

Never take a great mood for granted. I’m in a good place, so I thought I’d share a list of the things making me so gosh darn happy at the moment. It’s always good to put that pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and say what you’re thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment