11.06.2012

To Read

book1-tile

I’m currently reading Bel Canto, and even though I still have the majority of it to go, I have nothing to read afterwards.
It’s not like me to be so unprepared, not to mention the fact that there are so many books I want to read.
Here are a few of my potential next reads.

Before I Die – I hadn’t heard of this book until I saw the trailer for the movie the other day. I know it will probably be heartbreaking, but I think it will be the best kind. We all need a good cry and appreciation of life.

Where We Belong – I have read each of Emily Giffin’s books and loved every single one. This is her most recent, and I can’t believe I’ve waited so long to read it! Her books are a guaranteed good read.

Where’d You Go, Bernadette?This book sounds insanely good. A 15 year old girl does her own investigation on her missing mother. Apparently, it mixes a lot of emails and documents with the general story. The reviews are excellent. And Maria Semple used to write for Arrested Development. Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment