5.22.2009

Reasons to Smile

chinese

Despite the amount of stress and worry I’ve been dealing with, I’ve steal been able to keep my chin up. I don’t know if I could’ve done it without the following things that have made me so happy…

  • The new Sync flavor of Vitaminwater, and the code for a free MP3 that’s printed on the cap.
  • “Like Knives” and “Solo Impala” by The Fashion (The songs are wonderful and the videos are pretty cool)
  • Gorgeous, sunny weather that’s just warm enough
  • Knowing that I can sleep in on my days off
  • That gift card waiting to be used
  • Chinese food…I just can’t get sick of it.

Tomorrow (Today, Friday, whatevahhh) a bunch of us have a fun activity planned. I don’t want to spoil it because I have a feeling it’s going to be my DO of the week. Regardless, it’s a day off from work and I have tons of DVDs to watch and things to keep myself busy.

I hope y’all have fun no matter what you do!

Photo from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment