5.27.2009

Little Wish

ad_tvIt may seem like a simple dream, but man, I cannot wait to have a family someday. And for the little things, mostly. Obviously, to take care of and love my children. But also to invite their friends over for play dates. To cook dinner for my kids and the hubby. To lounge on the couch with everyone for movie nights.

I was inspired because I love when I visit a friend and their mom is so happy to see everyone. When they ask about your life and offer you drinks and snacks, no matter how old you are. And, this may seem strange, but I love how they almost constantly have the phone attached to their ear, sharing stories about their kids or their lives with their mothers or sisters or friends.

I really hope I am lucky enough to have that one day.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment