5.18.2009

Stumblin’

 

                      freaksandgeeks

I love blogs. It’s the reason I wanted to make one myself; I find reading them to be incredibly relaxing, informative, and always entertaining. I use the Stumble Upon toolbar in Mozilla Firefox (check it out, it’s great to have when you’re in the mood to find new things) and I almost always have it set to stumble through the Blogger channel. I’ve found a lot of really great recipe blogs and a few photo and art blogs as well. The photo above is from a really great site, Idiot Box Artwork, that showcases works from all different artists. The art is all pop culture-based, mostly focusing on TV shows, cartoons, and movies from before the new millennium.

I am a huge fan of Freaks and Geeks so when I saw the photo above, I fell in love. The series only lasted about 18 episodes, and I’ve mentioned it in earlier posts, but its a great throwback to the 80s and is a just a good show.

I can’t wait until I have money to get my own place, and eventually, my own favorite works of art and photography to place around the living space. I’m pretty sure this painting won’t be around when that time comes. But it’s nice to hope…

No comments:

Post a Comment