5.24.2009

Memorial Day Weekend

524418457_9390c2d669 A lot of people I know are off doing fun things in other states or other areas of the state. I am not. I can’t lie and say that doesn’t bum me out.

However, the weather is pretty gorgeous, so I’m sitting on the back porch soakin’ up some rays. My father is also making the first big grilled feast of the summer, and I couldn’t be more pumped.

On another note, I exercised today and I feel like Wonder Woman. I’ve been allowing myself to get in a funk this past week (HOLY MOLY! It’s been a week…) and those endorphins were so necessary. I need to make it a regular routine. Once you exercise, no matter how much it aches, you just feel good.

I have every other day off this week, and hopefully the sun will stay out. I plan on creating more activities for my friends to get involved in. Let’s just see if they’re willing…

Image from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment