5.10.2009

Fun. Food. Fantasy.


Knoebels Amusement Resort has been around for over 75 years, and I've been going there since I was a youngin'. Today, they were doing a discount price on the full-ride pass from noon-7 PM and a few of us decided to go and take advantage of it.
Any other amusement park would cost well over 50 dollars to get into, and then you have to eat and drink while you are there.
I'm proud to say that 31 dollars got me:
-A full pass to rides on the Phoenix, Twister, Cosmotron, Fandango, Paratroopers and many many more...
-A Southern Hospitality meal from the International Food Court (2 Honey Stung pieces of fried chicken, a corn muffin, and a full ear of corn)
-A pickle on a stick
-An Itzakadoozie

I'd say that's money well spent right there.
An amazing day.
I need to start dragging my camera around more. Or I need to get a better camera.

Oh and
P.S. If you don't know what an Itzakadoozie, look into it. They are AMAZING!!!!


Photo from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment