5.15.2009

I'll Never Grow Up

I have a penchant for anything that looks like a toy.
I never grew up.
I love little girl barrettes and chunky, colorful jewelry that looks like it came out of a dress up box.
This probably explains why I love Fred Flare.
I don't know what brought me to this wonderful site, but I have been a fan and customer for the last few years. It's expanded a lot too, from crazy fun jewelry and craft books to clothing and shoes.
Some of my favorite pieces of jewelry and my absolute favorite pair of sunglasses were purchased from this site.
I've loved it for a while because the prices are pretty good, the sales are even better, and if you get on the e-mailing list, they give out special codes to take a percentage off or, my personal fave, get free shipping!
Here's a little taste of what you can find over there...



No comments:

Post a Comment