5.28.2009

From Me to Me

I can’t wait to start making some real dinero. The internet may ultimately be a waste of time, but through it I’m starting to realize what kind of life I want. What kind of goals I’d like to achieve. For one, it helped rekindle my love for writing. Blogging isn’t even close to a novel, but once I set up a decent desk space in my soon-to-be-clean room, I’m hoping it will be the perfect situation. And I’ll do it again when I move.

Another thing is, I’ve realized I don’t take enough pictures. Most of the blogs I love are reliant on the use of many pictures, whether it be because of the clothing they wear or the stories they tell. There are so many times in my life, when I take a deep breath and feel good and the world looks good and I wish wish wish that I had a camera on me to capture that moment. A cotton candy sky or the vast view of the valley from the other side.

Though I have a digital camera and it works just fine, I would love something with better quality. And unfortunately, I just don’t have money to spend on things other than food, gas, and necessities. But even more so, I am very much getting into the idea of a Holga camera (thanks to Rockstar Diaries, one of my favorite blogs). The price on Amazon seems pretty good, but I decided to look through Fred Flare and found this gem. Though it’s a bit more money, it’s also a bit more, well, me. Plus I still have some money on a gift certificate…so…we’ll see.

3791_6111

Perhaps someday soon, I’ll get one. I can’t wait to have pictures like that in frames around my own place.

Image from Fred Flare

No comments:

Post a Comment