5.15.2009

Goodbye room...


I have two more nights in my cozy college apartment bedroom.
I'm lucky to have a bedroom to myself.
I did, of course, spend two years with the same roomie in a tiny dorm. And it was fine. But I couldn't wait to get to Flood and decorate and live in my own bedroom.
I love the freedom I have had here.
I have my own room at home, but its just not the same.
It brings to mind a favorite quote from the movie Mister Lonely...

"Goodbye, room. You've been really nice to me. You served me well. The chair was nice to sit upon. The bed was good comfort at nights. And the windows, the windows allowed me to see the world. You've been a wonderful room to me. But I gotta go. I gotta leave you. Remember, I'll always remember you forever and I'm sure you'll always remember me."

No comments:

Post a Comment