5.20.2009

Decisions, Decisions

 

americanapparel

Let me preface this article by saying I had to find a picture to post above that was at least somewhat appropriate.

Sophomore year, I did a group project for a graphics class in which we had to create a small ad campaign of sorts. My group decided to, for some strange reason (perhaps because we are strange), do an ad for tube socks.

Whilst looking for pictures of tube socks, I stumbled upon these bad boys and immediately fell in love. It wasn’t long until I started looking at the website everyday, admiring all of the funky and sexy basic pieces American Apparel had to offer. Now, I am a bargain shopper, so spending over 20 dollars for a flimsy V-Neck doesn’t seem like a bright idea. However, I have accumulated pieces over the last year or so and I only hope to continue it’s growth, but with pieces I don’t feel I can find anywhere else or that I can’t live without.

Now, the point of this post is…
A 50$ gift card for AA has recently come into my hands. And I’m having a hard time choosing something. Because it comes down to either picking one or two items I really love. And, I’m pretty sure it’s just going to be one. Again, as a bargain shopper, spending a 50$ gift card on one item is tough. And it’s mostly because I like so many things they have on the site that it sucks I can only choose one.

I am debating heavily…but I’ve wanted this since I went to the store in Philadelphia in March. It’s unique and strange and I tried it on and loved the casual yet sexy feel to it. But I’m wondering if I should go for a pair of these and a v-neck tee, so that I’m not using all the money on one item. Then, there’s always a large selection of these to choose from…Oi yoyoy!

I’ll be sure to keep you updated on my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment