11.30.2011

Outfit: Slouch and Shine

slouchy1

I wore this outfit on Saturday. It is super-comfortable, but I believe the slouchy, shiny trousers keep the outfit from looking too bland or everyday. I bought them for a steal at Old Navy and I think they are amazing. Even if they wrinkle within 5 seconds of wearing them. I topped it off with two standby closet faves…a silly-soft top from the Gap and a wraparound sweater from Forever21.

slouchy3

I decided to break out the hair pin I bought at the Art Star Craft Bazaar last week from Giant Dwarf Design. Not going to lie, I geeked out a little when I saw she had a table. I’d been admiring her pieces on Etsy for a while, and I first saw her work on Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. I also bought little heart pins as well. Nothing like sparkles to pick up an outfit. Not too mention my nails.

slouchy5slouchy2

To say I’m obsessed with the Muppets Collection of OPI nail polishes would be an understatement. I have Excuse Moi and
Rainbow Connection
and I don’t plan on stopping there. If I could get every glitter polish from the line, I would. I am continually entranced by my sparkly nails and the way they gleam in the light. Not so good for an easily distracted mind like mine.

slouchy4

Sweater – Forever21/Top – Gap/Pants – Old Navy/Hair Pin – Giant Dwarf/Shoes - Target

1 comment:

  1. I just bought those same pants in olive green at Old Navy last week! They look much better on you though!

    ReplyDelete