11.15.2011

Outfit: Colorful Grunge

flannelcrop

I wore this outfit on Thursday night, which was really like my Friday night. I am already getting sick of wearing jeans all of the time, which I only do because I worry about staying warm. So I decided to wear these thick leggings I purchased from H&M earlier in the year. I love the mixture of cotton and a pleather-esque material. It adds a little something to an otherwise ordinary pair of black leggings (and yes, I do on occasion where leggings as pants…I am just breaking all of the fashion rules on here, you guys).

flannel3flannel5

I’ve owned this flannel since my college days. I bought it junior year, from the men’s section of Old Navy. I never see the point of buying boyfriend shirts from the ladies’ sections of stores. JUST GO RIGHT TO THE SOURCE. It’ll be way better, promise. I will love this shirt forever and wear it until it is a worn out scrap, which might never happen because I think flannel is the superhero of fabrics.

flannel2

My hot pink patent leather Dr. Martens are definitely high on the list of my favorite shoes ever. A Christmas present from a couple of years ago, I can hardly wait to break them out of my closet every year. I know, I could probably wear them year round. But I like to save them for the fall and winter. I believe that everyone should own a pair of Dr. Martens. You’ll surely find a pair you like.
You can thank me later.

flannel6flannel4

I found this bottle of blue hairspray from last Halloween and decided to try it out. I can’t believe it actually shows up on brown hair. I now want to buy every possible color and give myself random streaks on occasion. It’s fun! Last addition to the outfit was this owl ring I recently purchased and am completely in love with. It’s super cute, no?

Flannel/Tank – Old Navy/Leggings – H&M/Boots – Dr. Martens/Ring – Claire’s Boutique

2 comments:

  1. I own almost the same color shoes!! >:D Yeass
    Mine have silver splash's on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit. I die.


    -Jani
    www.funfashionfit.com
    www.foottraffic.com

    ReplyDelete