11.16.2011

Lookbook Inspirado

My closet is full of some really great pieces. Unfortunately, I don’t get to dress the way I want to every single day. (I have to wear a uniform to work, and by the time I get home…I just want to wear sweats.) Another issue? Not always knowing how to put the puzzle pieces together to create a really great outfit. I know I have it in me, but sometimes, especially after long stints in Danskin comfy pants and hoodies, I sort of start to lose my touch. I think it’s 50% confidence and 50% comfort that makes a great outfit. 
In my experience, you can’t have one without the other.

But when all else fails, Lookbook.nu is an excellent site to check out for outfit inspiration. Here are a few of my favorite looks at the moment.
Click the photos for a direct link to the page/more info.

lookbooklook

lookbooklook2

lookbooklook3

lookbooklook4

Outfit #3 is my favorite of the bunch. The hat, the slouchy sweater/blouse combo…the POLKA DOT SKIRT. I’m dyin’ here.

No comments:

Post a Comment