11.30.2011

Nails and Ales

I was going through my Instagram photos recently (you can follow me @mikeylynn !) and noticed a trend…
As you may know, I am in love with painting my nails with different polishes and trying new techniques and styles. What you may not know is that I also really enjoy a good beer now and again (and again). My father is somewhat of a connoisseur, so I’ve been attempting to branch out and try some really tasty (or not-so-tasty) and unique beers and microbrews.
So, while scrolling through the photos, I noticed a lot of pictures in which I’m holding different beers, showcasing both the bottle and whatever my nails are rocking at the time. It made me laugh, but it just might make for a new regular feature here on the blog!

032026007009014

Notes on the beer:
Rogue’s Dead Guy Ale was good, but I could probably only handle one. Strong flavor!
Sam Adams’ Cranberry Lambic is a new discovery for me, and it’s an instant favorite. Would’ve been perfect on Thanksgiving!
Sam Adams’ Oktoberfest is a classic fall brewski. A must have.
Troegs Mad Elf Ale is delicious…but dangerously so. At 11% ABV, I was giggling 1/4 of the bottle in. Proceed with caution.
Dogfish Head makes some great beers. I don’t enjoy a lot of hops (IPAs are usually a no-go) but this one was easy to handle.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment