11.28.2011

Currently Obsessed…

I love to share a list of my current favorite things with my readers…usually, I feel like I’m sharing my knowledge of some pretty amazing things that maybe you guys don’t know about and will like as well! So, here it goes…things I really love right now.

bootsandbuds

Stash Pumpkin Spice Tea. It’s decaf and a perfect, comforting way to end any evening.
Comedic Memoirs (Could that be the genre?). Mindy Kaling, Mike Birbiglia, David Sedaris (the king of these), etc…
Distractingly sparkly nails (see these), even if the polish is a massive pain to remove.
Planning and purchasing Christmas presents. The best part of Christmas is giving!
Parks and Recreation (but that is always).
Jason Segel (but that’s also always).
This SNL sketch. Kristen Wiig is pure genius and this never fails to make me laugh.
Marcel the Shell with Shoes On. If you haven’t watched this or this, you are doing yourself a great disservice.

No comments:

Post a Comment