11.11.2011

11-11-11

Not only is it Friday, it’s also Veteran’s Day and 11/11/11. This is kind of a whole lot of excellent going on.
Today is sort of like my Saturday. And I still have 3 more days off. Needless to say, I’m going to lose track of the days very quickly.
But I have another 4 day week next week. That’s good news, y’all.
Here are some pictures of little things from the past week…

003

012

007This eerie sky happened during an otherwise pitch black rainstorm. I was driving and just HAD to pull over to take a picture. It was coincidental that I ended up in a graveyard to really add to the creepiness. Plus, Florence + the Machine was blasting in my car. I’d call that serendipity.

011

014

020

021

No, I didn’t really dye my hair blue. I found this old hair spray stuff from last Halloween and finally decided to try it. I love that it actually worked on my brown hair! I want to buy cans of different colors and put streaks in my hair randomly.

Here’s to an excellent weekend for all!
And a special thanks to all those who have served/are serving our country. Thank you so much for protecting our freedom, keeping us safe, and being braver than I ever could. (Special shout out to one of my best friends, Ed, who is currently in the Air Force. MISS YOU!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment