11.18.2011

This Past Week…

Can I just say, with all the force in my vocal cords and the passion in my heart, that TODAY IS FRIDAY?!?! I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that it has been an especially long week. And the worst part about it for me? I had off on Monday! It’s only been a 4 day week for me, and it was still a drag. Bah. But here we are, the weekend straight ahead! And a good one it shall be. I’m kicking it off by finally seeing BREAKING DAWN PART 1 (I say that like it’s been out for a while, but I’ve been in new Twilight Saga movie withdrawal for over a year)!!!! I am a total nerd about these books/movies and I’m so stoked to finally see Bella and Edward get married and…do married people things. WOOOO! Saturday will be pretty great, too. Maria and I are headed to Philly for half the day to check out a craft fair and then the “love of my life” Jason Segel will be hosting SNL! With musical guest FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE! Do you guys understand how important and amazing and made for me this episode is? My main crush and one of my absolute favorite musicians in one place at the same time. DYING. But anyway……

Here are some photos from the past few days.

002003

004005

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment