10.03.2011

“Uncork New York!”

113

This is where I spent my weekend. It was insanely fun. We didn’t have the best weather (gray skies, rain, chilly) but that didn’t really matter. We stopped at a ton of wineries (I bought 13 bottles…none of which I will be able to drink anytime soon…) and had some pretty great meals.

It doesn’t hurt that we also slept 10 hours Saturday into Sunday. We needed it, after the 4ish hours we got the night before (worth it, for my first paid photography gig and a really fun and adorable wedding).

Let the pictures commence. When I plugged my phone into the computer, I had 129 photos waiting to be transferred. That’s a personal record, in terms of iPhone, Hipstamatic, and Instagram photos.

010

015

017

032

046

072

097

086

There are SO MANY more photos. Expect to see them scattered throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment