10.06.2011

The Bright Side

IMG_0804

The last couple weeks have been exhausting. Not exactly horrible, but they’ve been tough on the mind/body/soul. So it’s always good to step back and think about all of the beautiful, happy, and wonderful things in life. Here’s a list of my favorite things at the moment…

Singing loudly in my car to super random songs on shuffle (see here and here and here)
Expecting and receiving packages in the mail (Rarely a week goes by without clothes or books arriving at my doorstep)
Preparing my Halloween costume, even though I have no clue where I’ll be wearing it
Three day weekend is OH-SO-CLOSE and very necessary
My kind of Fall weather is finally here (minus the 80 degree temp in there)
Dinner Reservations and 50/50 for date night on Saturday
A stockpile of wine to last me through the holidays
Knowing that, despite everything, I’m making steps towards changing my life/situation

It always feels nice to remember the better things in life…ahhh….

 

And, total and completely irrelevant sidebar, but I wanted to pay my respects and say Rest in Peace to Steve Jobs. As you can tell on the blog, I am completely and utterly obsessed with my iPhone. I don’t know one person who doesn’t own an Apple product. And, it may sound ridiculous, but the iPhone changed my life. It brought organization, creativity, and easy communication in the sleekest and most wonderful little package. The iPhone only further strengthened my passion for photography, for capturing the little moments in my life. I am thankful that such a smart man gave us amazing, trustworthy, and reliable products, things that changed the world. It is a sad day, and I wish him peace, as I know that he had been sick for quite a while. Thanks so much, Steve! You will not be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment