10.18.2011

Outfit: Friday Family Dinner

slighttweak3

I wore this outfit last Friday to dinner with some of Brad’s family. I can’t stress enough how much I love mismatched patterns. Growing up, everything needed to match. Like, even down to my eyeshadow. Now, I’m all about my outfits possibly not making sense. And let’s face it, mixing patterns has become an acceptable fashion choice. It’s not even about breaking the rules anymore. There are no rules.

shoesslighttweakslighttweak4

Shirt – H&M/Skirt – Thrifted/Shoes – Target

The last picture shows a closer look at my ombre nails. It was a feat, and I could do better next time, but I definitely love the color change and can’t wait to try it again with different colors. I had to mix some colors together to make new shades but my primary nail polishes were:
OPI’s Here today, Aragon Tomorrow/Jade is the New Black/Stranger Tides and Sally Hansen’s Mint Sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment