10.24.2011

Outfit: Casual Friday

casualfriday1

I wore this outfit for a little engagement photo viewing party at my friend Dana’s house. It sort of reminds me of what one would wear to work on a “Casual Friday.” The blazer is all business, but the laid back tee and denim leggings bring it back down to Earth. The shoes?
I found those at a place called the Dreisbach House in Jim Thorpe. 10 dollars. Vintage. Mint Condish.
They are a project to put on, but they were just my size. How does someone say no to that? I couldn’t. I love them. A lot.

casualfriday4casualfriday3casualfriday5

Blazer – Thrifted/ T-Shirt – Wal-Mart/Jeggings – Pac Sun/Shoes – Vintage/Earrings – Flea Market

I also had fun reintroducing earrings back into my life. When I was in college, I used to feel naked without a pair. But as my hair got shorter and shorter, I felt it looked strange. I bought these earrings more than a year ago, and finally decided to wear them. It added a little funk to the outfit…we’ll see if I can keep adding the little (or kinda big) accessories back into my life.

002

P.S. This week’s nail treatment: Wet N’ Wild’s Everybody Loves Redmond + OPI Shatter. Sally Hansen’s Black Out on the ring fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment