10.25.2011

Crystal and Alex, Engaged…

I am SO EXCITED to finally share with you the photos from my shoot with Crystal and Alex. Crystal and Alex are two very good friends of mine and an adorable couple. I am so happy for them, and incredibly honored to be a small part of their wedding process.
These photos will hopefully be cherished for the rest of their lives, and that’s a big deal.
I truly hope they are pleased with them…I am!

cuddlebw2bw3lookingdancingEDITDOORbw4

Aren’t they the cutest ever? The easiest part of the photo shoot was how ready/willing they were to jump right in. These smiles are genuine. This love is real. And that’s why these photos are so great. I didn’t have to egg them on. The love flowed naturally.

I am so happy for you guys!!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time in your lives. It is such an honor.

P.S. Isn’t it hard to pick a favorite? The last one is a classic, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment