10.07.2011

A Girl’s Gotta Do…

I couldn’t be more thankful that the weekend is almost here, but I have come to realize that I adore Thursday nights. They are usually filled with lounging, blog-reading, music, creative endeavors, and some of my favorite shows (this and this and this). I decided to document my night via pictures, so, here we go…

cozycozy2nailpolishcozy6cozy7

I know the weekend will only get better after this day. Two portrait shoots (an engagement shoot for some dear friends and a portrait shoot as well), dinner and a movie with my super-cute and amazing best friend/boyfriend, and Monday off. Can a girl ask for anything more? (Ok, a job I love or to never have to work a day again…but I’ll take what I can get!) Here’s to Friday, folks.

Have an excellent weekend, as always, my people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment