10.14.2011

The Week Ends

This has definitely been a strange week. They all have been lately. But the weekend is upon us, and I am more than ready. I am going to see Minus the Bear, one of my favorite bands, in Philly on Saturday night. Fun fun fun! For now, I’ll share some of my favorite little moments and pictures from this past week…

005003

On Monday morning, I drove through beautiful fall foliage and came home to beautiful fall decorations outside of my house.

007010

My sister’s boyfriend’s dog stayed at our house this week…it was so fun having a little pup to play with.

004

006

Brad and I made Tomato and Bean Stoup and it was amazing, just like the first time. Thanks, Rachael Ray, this is one of my favorites forever. Also, a good glass of milk and some Halloween Oreos for an after-work snack.

007

008

I tried my hand (ha ha) at ombre nails this week, much like Lauren Conrad. Green was a tricky choice, but it turned out well for my first time.

I hope y’all have a great weekend! Here’s one of my favorite Minus the Bear songs, in honor of the concert tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment