10.05.2011

Labeling

Wine tasting is an excellent activity (can I stress how much I enjoyed this past weekend enough?) and can really help suss out your tastes. I’m still a fairly young “drinker” because I’m only legal for 3 years and spent most of my drinking days with cheap beer. It’s only recently that I’ve opened my palate to fancier beers and wines. And wine is a complicated thing. Dry, Semi-Dry, Sweet, Semi-Sweet, Red, White, Blush, Rosé… It’s rather overwhelming. During the course of my 48 hour wine splurge, I realized that, though I don’t enjoy super dry and oak-y wines, I don’t like them too sweet. I do not discriminate by color…I love them all. I also realized that a super cute bottle is often what may ultimately seal the deal. Perhaps that’s judging a book by it’s cover…but often what’s inside is as delectable as the outside.

039

071

074

092

007

015

016

(Sidebar: I didn’t really have intentions to solely use my iPhone to take photos but I’m glad it’s all I used. It was too icky, rainy, and risky to use my DSLR.
I know it’s been a Hipstamatic overload lately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment