10.10.2011

A Beautiful Weekend (in more ways than one)…

We were blessed with positively gorgeous, warm, and clear weather this weekend in NEPA. To up the ante, I also happened to have an incredible weekend, good weather or not. I was blessed with an excellent engagement shoot, a beautiful pair of vintage shoes, the perfect date night with my boo, a portrait shoot, and finding more accoutrements for my Halloween costume (I really hope it turns out well). I have SO MUCH to share with you guys this week, but for now, a little iPhone compilation of the weekend…

019020

018

037

046

052053

I am lucky enough to have this day off. I am so thankful and excited for a shorter week. I have to work Saturday, but it matters very little. I get to see Minus the Bear for the 3rd time…they are one of my favorites! I can’t wait to share more pictures with you!
Here’s to an EXCELLENT week. Enjoy every single day given to you! (I’m trying to lately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment