9.30.2011

The Longest Week Ever Ends

I don’t know about y’all but this week took FOREVER. It was torturous. And because of that, I found myself being especially wacky in order to entertain myself and survive each day. There were high highs and low lows. I’m glad to see the week go, I think.
Here are a few pictures from this past week.

009

The time we found a little Caiman creature wandering around a quiet neighborhood and had to call the Game Commission.

018

The time we baked and cooked and mixed and created Buffalo Chicken pizza and blue cheese dressing until 10:30 PM on Monday.

020019022

The time we celebrated Brad’s 26th birthday eating hibachi dinners.

025

027

The time it wouldn’t stop raining all week.

This weekend is busy, busy, busy. I’ll be leaving work early to head to a wedding (my first paid photo gig, so I’m nervous, natch) all night. Then, I get a small amount of sleep until I wake up and head to Seneca Lake for wine tasting all weekend. Pretty sure I’ll end the weekend just as exhausted as I’ve been all week…but it will be satisfying all the same.

This song has been in my head all week.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment