10.04.2011

October

089

I know I’m a few days late in announcing this, but October has arrived! I think it might be one of my favorite months of the year. The weather is a great mix of warm days and cool nights, the fall foliage is in full effect, pumpkin-flavored EVERYTHING pops up, and Halloween decorations abound. When I was growing up, I sorta found Halloween to be lame. Now I couldn’t be more excited to dress up (when I finally decide on an outfit, of course), even if I have no idea what I will be doing to celebrate the holiday. This year, I’ve known what I want to be for a LONG time. I’m starting to gather the bits and pieces, but I will be keeping it a secret for a bit on the blogosphere until it’s perfect.
Sorry, folks.

The picture above has quickly become one of my favorite Hipstamatic shots ever. It perfectly captures that beginning-of-fall feeling and will always remind me of my amazing weekend in Seneca (rain be damned).

No comments:

Post a Comment