10.25.2011

Sunday Brunch

I’ve mentioned this before, but one of my favorite parts about Sunday morning is making breakfast. I often let Sundays get me down (they do lead to Mondays, after all), but it’s impossible to be moody when you’re whipping up a tasty morning meal.

I am super disappointed that my stomping grounds don’t have a brunch spot (Maybe I’m mistaken?). There are tons of diners to go to, and I do love me some diner food, but I’m talking a place with fancy sandwiches and quiches and Bloody Marys and Mimosas. The best option, in our case, was to bring the brunch spot to ourselves. Brad made freshly squeezed orange juice, which we spiked with Spumante, and we ate a super-delicious Eggs Benedict Salad (we got the recipe from his Primal Blueprint cookbook). It was an excellent way to start a beautiful day.

bruncheggsbenedictsaladmimosa

No comments:

Post a Comment