10.26.2011

Outfit: Autumn Roses

autumnrose

It was a beautiful day on Sunday. After a week filled with gray skies and super chilly wind, it was nice to see the sun and go outside without a coat on. This outfit really uses a lot of Autumn colors and perfect items for transitioning with the weather. The combination of shorts and tights is highly debated in the fashion world. Clearly, I’m all for it. Especially when it comes to this corduroy pair. I got these at a steal (you’ve seen a navy version here) and they are excellent year-round, with or without tights. I paired mine with a pair of Betsey Johnson rose tights I found at Marshalls. They are a little too small on me, but I couldn’t deny the print. Could you? I doubt it…

Cardigan – Old Navy/Tee – Old Navy/Shorts – Old Navy/Tights – Betsey Johnson/Shoes – Bass

I didn’t realize how much of this outfit was from Old Navy until I wrote that out. Wow…haha.

autumnrose3autumnrose22autumnrose4

No comments:

Post a Comment