2.14.2010

Impatience

Let’s face it. Our world is obsessed with all things digital. We want whatever we want fast. Digital cameras are such a fantastic invention. When you take a picture, you can check it right away (and retake the photo if one or all objects are off until you get it right) and immediately upload it so that it can be dispersed as quickly as possible. That’s why it’s so rough to be in love with quite a few film cameras…especially my newbie. I have to wait until I’m done with the whole roll to get it developed and wait for that to be finished so I can finally see the picture. But it’s the element of surprise that always makes it that much better I suppose. I’m getting myself psyched by checking out photos albums on the LOMO site. Here are a few of my favorites…

water swirlcc2bfd644dcbd58e27fe5c20144dd615853cbe

No comments:

Post a Comment