2.13.2010

Life’s Great Questions…

stupidcloset 
It’s an age-old dilemma. And it usually takes a very long time to solve it. “What should I wear?” I’m serious. What do I wear for the day when I have so many things that I love and that often don’t get enough play? I have so many options. Do I want to be laid-back or flirty? Comfy or sassy? Jeans, leggings, or tights? T-shirt, sweater, or dress? I have two dressers and one closet filled with clothes (speaking of which, I should get rid of the pieces I grew out of/won’t wear), not to mention a pile to put away sitting on my bed. Since I don’t get to wear most of my clothes for work, the weekend is the one time I get to express myself completely (don’t worry, I still manage to look like me on the job). How frustrating to decide…

Also at the top of the dilemma list is what to listen to, especially when there are so many amazing artists with so many great albums and songs and how can you choose just one?

No comments:

Post a Comment