2.21.2010

Stickwitchu

buickLately, I’ve been catching a lot of flack for my vehicle. Ok, so she’s 17 years old. She’s a dull and lackluster gray color. She’s the size of a sail boat. She has bench seats equipped with a middle seat belt for the front. She only has a tape player and the speakers always make a high pitched whirring noise that’s even worse in between songs. And, up until Thursday when the muffler decided to finally just fall off, she was extremely loud.

I don’t really care about any of these things. Because she is mine. She works. There have been a few problems with the heat fan and muffler (see above haha), but they’ve been fixed and she runs smoothly.

As a 22 year old still dealing with the fact that I’m no longer in college, facing college loan payments and other real world type things, I’m lucky to have something to get around in. It might not be cute and little or pretty or new, but I support it regardless.

So lay off already!

No comments:

Post a Comment