2.17.2010

Funkadelic

Today is…off. I think it’s because, after 3 glorious days of sleeping in, I am sleep-deprived (already). When I feel like this, it’s always best to think about the good things in life, and stay away from the things that make it worse. So now…a list of things I like thinking about at the moment:

  • Red hair. From Hayley Williams and Liz Lee to Ashlee Simpson and Christina Hendricks, I adore this hair color. Some people just look fantastic with it. I wish I could be one of them…
  • Anything involving the show Lost. But specifically Terry O’Quinn. There is not one ounce of Locke in those eyes. I’m amazed.
  • Men’s shirts. I am currently searching for a long denim button down and a blue striped shirt. Ultimately, I’d like a few unisex or men’s pieces that I’d like to consider “Mansard Roof.”
  • Oxford shoes. There are so many cute styles, from casual to dressy, and I am really lusting after a pair…
    oxford1

    {Shoe link} 
  • Makeup. I don’t wear much these days, but I want to start branching out with fun eye shadows (like I used to) and lip stain.
    IMG_1614
  • The music video below. I’ve actually been into The XX lately, but that doesn’t mean I don’t wanna shake my groove thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment