2.10.2010

Early Dismissal

It was like being in school all over again. I was a total grump driving to work today in terribly snowy conditions, especially since we were told to call the main branch line and hear for a delay. But luckily, we got out for 11 a.m. I had a total of two members come in with transactions. It was completely dead.

But anyways, I’m home now. Went outside to take some pictures, but there was only so much of the white and cold I could take…

IMG_1723

snow

In other news, I received a  package from Fred Flare today. Once upon a time, I craved a LOMO Clear Action Sampler. Well, now I have one. The thing about Lomography cameras are that they are so simple and so light and so…plastic, they almost seem completely complicated in comparison to big and fancy digital cameras. I have my first roll of film and took some test shots. The first roll is always an experiment. But the best part is, I can drop this film off at Wal-Mart and have it ready in a day, as opposed to my 120 Holga film, which gets dropped off a half hour away from home and usually takes up to two weeks for who knows what reason. Speaking of, expect to see some in the next week or so.  Finally dropped off a roll from September….don’t really remember what the pictures are of, but that’s the fun part!

Anyway, I’m off to enjoy the fact that I’d still be working for another 3+ hours. Gonna watch some movies, lounge around, maybe play some Wii, eat junk food, listen to music, drink wine. Man, I miss being in college. We could’ve had so much fun with this. I need to stop being nostalgic. And also, I need to stop rambling. Enjoy your day, snowed in or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment