2.08.2010

Phony

I went shopping by myself today (which is one of my favorite things to do and also something I do super-frequently). I wasn’t looking for anything in particular, I just wanted to get out of the house while the sun was shining. So I drove the half hour to Wilkes-Barre and looked around at all the different stores.

I had always been tempted to get fake hair clips, especially since I had dyed my hair once before and, because I work a boring ass job with prude people, I can’t do it again. Whip It! was also a huge inspiration. So, I noticed a few weird ones on sale at Hot Topic and thought, why not?

fake These clips are purple with pink hearts on them. I also got pink animal print and teal. I don’t know why. I just did. I’m excited to have some fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment