2.23.2010

Lady Crayons

Over the weekend, I finally purchased the Sephora Colorbox I had been eyeing on the website for a while (Thus the title above, which I know is goofy, but think about it! A makeup kit like this is basically a woman’s box of crayons. And our faces are the coloring books?). I don’t even remember the last time I wore eyeshadow, and I’ll be honest…I’m kinda nervous to start again (I also got Too Faced Shadow Insurance…I’m hoping this helps. A large part in why I stopped wearing eyeshadow was the fact that it would always wear off or crease.)

colorboxAnyway, this is the way to go for me. One stop shopping. Pretty much every color I’d wear in eyeshadow, blush, and lip color (if I even try it) and all just shy of $25! I don’t think I’m going to start wearing makeup everyday again, but this is a start for those days when I feel extra sparkly.

I hope to report back with wonderful reviews!

EDIT: It’s Wednesday and today, I used the Shadow Insurance and, though I only wore a light eyeshadow, my eyeliner hasn’t budged. By noon, it probably would’ve started smearing towards my brows. I cannot believe I am actually saying this, but this product really works! It got great reviews on the site, but I didn’t believe that it would work for me, with the oiliest skin ever. If you are curious about this product at all, I am already in love and would recommend it. I need to try some darker, heavier stuff to really give it a good run, but the fact that my smudgy black liner is still hanging out in the same spot from 7:30 this morning…I’d say it’s promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment