2.15.2010

Loungin’

Today was the last day of my three-day weekend. I’ve only been waiting for about a month, and now it’s basically over. Why must time move so quickly when you don’t want it to? Since I spent Friday night and most of Saturday and Sunday out of the house, stayin’ in and doing nothing was just what the doctor ordered.

I…

  • did a 20 minute workout from my hip-hop dance exercise DVD. It was exhausting but fun, so I’d definitely recommend it.
  • did a bit of laundry.
  • ate a Southwest salad from McDonald’s. So yummy.
  • made two separate Blockbuster runs. I might even make one more before the night is over.
  • purchased a couple of things from Urban Outfitters online.
  • ate three different types of fried cheese products and drank one delicious Strawberry Banana smoothie, all from Sheetz.
  • took a nap.
  • read the usual blogs and searched for some new ones.
  • used self-control to not purchase some Threadless tees (they are having a $10 sale…go here to check out all the cute styles!)

sheetz I’m sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow. But it’s a 4 day week, so maybe it’ll go by quickly. And then I have another work-free weekend to enjoy. Tossing around a couple different fun ideas, and hopefully I’ll have one settled soon.

If you had the day off like me, I hope you made the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment