2.27.2010

Reasons to Love Saturday…

  • Knowing I get to sleep in tomorrow
  • Lunch with my sister at Panera Bread (pretty much the only place we go and I love it)
  • Yellow tights from the Gap for 4 dollars
  • A denim shirt and a striped man’s shirt for $2.50 altogether, especially since I’ve been searching for the perfect ones (Salvation Army, I love you so much)
  • Singing Rihanna’s “Rude Boy” and 3OH!3’s “Starstrukk” (i.e. guilty pleasure songs) repeatedly along the way
  • Cherry Cranberry Limeades from Sonic

lunch sistasista 
What a good day. I’ve been having a rough week (in my mind, as always), and it’s always nice to unwind by treating yourself to some new clothes and tasty food. Now, I think I’ll rent a movie and put on the new house dress I purchased from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment