2.03.2010

Existential Crisis

mix

I am having panic attacks lately about all the serious philosophical questions that one usually comes to ponder at one point in their life or another. The only difference is, people think about it and move on. I think about it and feel like I’m falling into a terrible pit of despair. The moment it hit me, it literally took seconds to ruin the next couple of days of my life. I don’t really want to blog about my mental issues, but I do want to keep going with it because this is one of the things I love in my life. I love music and movies and food and friendship. But I’m letting all these crazy thoughts and things I have no control over worry me. Currently, I’m stable. So I’m going to keep trying to sleep, because I honestly feel that I have exhaustion and burning the candle at both ends to blame for my sudden weakness. I guess the reason I wanted to mention it on here is because I want people to know that they aren’t alone if they worry like this. I feel alone, but I’d like to think that we all go through it at some point. And hopefully all the rest and relaxation I get today will heal everything up so I can continue being happy like I was a few days ago. It’s just another hurdle to jump.

The picture above was just something I did to take my mind off crap and because my hot pink Doc Martens make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment