2.22.2010

More Holgas

I have remembered why I love my Holga camera and all things LOMO, thanks to photos finally developed from back in September.

IMG_0001IMG_0002IMG_0003 IMG_0010 IMG_0011 IMG_0012Dropped off another roll when I picked these up. Hopefully it won’t take another 2 weeks (which, by the way, is because they admittedly “neglected to call.” I’m getting sick of their business) so  I can admire their beauty! If you’re considering getting anything LOMO, I’d recommend it. It wasn’t until I realized I wanted the Holga that I realized how much I love photography and how important pictures are in our lives. I like capturing moments and memories. I’m by no means a photographer and I don’t think I could ever be. But I love taking pictures of things and waiting for the results and being pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment