6.22.2011

To the Max(i)

I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s the fact that I’m getting older. Sure, 24 is still VERY young in the grand scheme of things, but I am undoubtedly turning into an adult (with a terrible case of Peter Pan syndrome, I’m afraid). It’s not that I was ever a mini skirt fiend, but I was never one to shy away from showing my legs. In fact, they were always my favorite part of me, still are, and I do still like to show them off here and there. But as time goes on, I find that I am covering up all body parts a lot more than I used to. And it also doesn’t hurt that more classic, slightly modest but still body-con clothing are becoming more and more available. I fear I’d be a little shy wearing one of the gorgeous maxi skirts popping up everywhere at first, probably nervous if I’m pulling it off. But they are pretty much perfect, whether dressed up with a blouse and tons of necklaces or dressed down with a loose casual tee. Here are some of my favorites I’ve found online…

maxibardotspottedmoth

Bardot Maxi Skirt – Spotted Moth

maxilibraryruche

Library Afternoons Maxi Skirt – Ruche

maxichiffonruche

Ginger Peach Blossom Chiffon Maxi Skirt – Ruche

maxiflorayf21

Floral Prairie Skirt with Belt – Forever 21

maxipleatasos

Pleat Maxi Skirt – ASOS

Click the photos for a direct link to the item on it’s website!

No comments:

Post a Comment