6.17.2011

Friday

Happy Friday, y’all! I am in Philadelphia today, celebrating Maria’s graduation! It’s nice to have a day off (especially since Fridays are an hour longer than the rest), especially for such a momentous occasion. As a gift to Maria, I bought us Yeasayer tickets months ago. The show is tonight, and I’m really excited. I haven’t been to a show in what feels like forever, and I really love Yeasayer’s music. It will be the perfect post-graduation celebration: DANCING! After my graduation, I had dinner with my family and sat at home, wondering what would come next in my life (I’m still wondering…). I sure wish I had a fun concert (or party or anything more fun than sitting at home) to go to after mine.

Here’s one of my favorite Yeasayer tunes to kick off your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment